Supporting Retailers Nationwide…
In-Store Retail Merchandising
Solutions & Back-End Logistics
About Buyer Connected
A retail services consulting firm specializing in the delivery of in-store solutions was founded by President, Jamal Lewis in 2014. Lewis saw an opportunity for BCI to support retail partners with in-store solutions to maximize the return on merchandising programs — whether an in-store remodel, seasonal reset, or point of purchase program delivery.
BCI’s overall focus is optimization of retail project execution which includes seasonal programs, resets, remodels, warehousing, direct-to-store distribution, and non-merch supply chain services.
What We Do
We are a solutions-based retail consultant, offering project scalability with a laser focus approach on the most difficult of programs.
We are a full-service retail services consultant, offering scalability with a laser focus approach on the most difficult of resets.
Point Of Purchase Displays
We focus on the development and optimization of retail event programs, including but not limited to design, prototyping, fabrication, warehousing, and direct-to-store distribution.
With over 60 warehouses strategically aligned nationwide and a network of final mile agents, we’re able to offer cost-saving solutions for big retailers.
Store Resets, Reflows, and Store Remodels can be challenging. We will help decrease disruptions and downtime and see that deadlines and budget requirements are met. BCI can handle any project ranging from single-bay category resets to large-scale national rollouts.
Our in-store experience includes, but is not limited to…
- Inventory Correction
- Plan-o-gram Implementation and Point of Sale
- Rotation / Install and De-Install – Product, Collateral, Fixture
- Re-sets: Aisles, Departments, Sections & Total Store
- Seasonal & Surge Merchandising
- Store Openings / Store Closure and or Relocation
- In-Store Upgrades / Updates
BCI can help showcase your brand as well as your supplier merchandisers with custom, attention-grabbing, quality POP displays at competitive pricing.
A successful retail requires expert planning and adherence to budget and deadlines. Our skilled workforce, led by talented project managers, ensure retail event logistics are well planned and executed and all design and build quality requirements are met.
Additional Merchandising Options
- Retail-Ready: mini-dumps, full-dumps, half-shelf dumps
- Clip Strips: preloaded or pre-packed for store loading
- Peg-Ready Merchandising: check lane and impulse as pegs come pre-loaded with 6-12 pieces on disposable peg
- Side-Stacks: unlimited variation in depths as stacking products POD and Display lines for major event programs
- End-caps hooks, shelving, POS, merchandising signage
- Event groupings
The BCI Difference
WORKFORCE MANAGEMENT AND THE TECHNOLOGY “THAT” DRIVES OUR SUCCESS.
The Identification Process
BCI Searches and Filters our project leads based on (Location, Skills, Certifications, Ratings, Past Work)
Automated On-boarding and training client-specific requirements allow BCI to that all team members are prepared prior to job arrival.